Saturday, March 3, 2012

If Dr. Seuss had owned an iPhone ...

You've heard of texting, possibly even sexting, but have you ever heard of Seussting? I'm pretty sure that Marilynn and I invented it back on January 13, 2012. No idea what I'm talking about? Well, click on the image below. It's an iPhone text exchange initiated by Marilynn when she realized that she had sent me to work without a spoon in my lunchbox. Marilynn's texts are in white; mine are in green:


So, the key point of this blog entry -- the very reason for it's existence -- is not to document the fact that I have been spoiled by Marilynn. That's already a well-known fact. She's actually packed me a lunch almost every day of my 34-year business career. Nor is it to draw attention to the fact that I have zero attention span at work. I freely admit that composing these text messages was the highlight of that particular day. No, the entire purpose of this blog entry is to document for posterity that I invented Seussting!



1 comment: